Ana | Bridal
London Wedding Boudoir Fine Art Photographer Ioana Porav
Nothing more beautiful than a boudoir bridal shoot!
I would love to provide this mini session for my brides while they get ready for the big day!
It’s just amazing to capture such intimate and sensitive photographs for a woman! The interesting point is that there are endless photographs that can be done and there are so many details that can go in this type of shoot!
I am eager to present this idea to my future brides and I am sure that majority of them will say yes!
All our Boudoir shoots start with a professional hair and make up session, this will make you feel gorgeous and get you into the glamorous zone for your boudoir photography shoot.
We encourage you to bring some personal items of lingerie but the photographs are all about YOU and all about capturing your natural beauty.
TYPES OF SHOOT
We start the shoot with subtle styling with lots of natural light to capture your best bits. Think soft pink lips, gentle waves in your hair, wrapped in a beautiful silk robe with a hint of a lacy stocking top..
Hollywood Glamour Shoots: Red lips are a must, vintage diamanté jewels, black lace lingerie, Laboutins and smoky eyes. By now you will be feeling more relaxed in front of the camera and more confident to give it your best shot.
Vintage Romantic Boudoir : Lace is a must, pretty romantic garments, soft lips, wedding shoes and veil. Pretty much like at the photographs above.
Each session lasts for three hours (one hour in hair and make up with two hours shooting)
- Professional Dry hair styling before your shoot.
- Professional make up before your shoot.
- Professional Makeup Artist on hand throughout the shoot to change the look of your make up and retouch as required by the photographer.
- Rather than offering a wide choice of confusing options I have made a single package for boudoir shoot price of just £400 as I believe a boudoir shoot experience is something that should be cherished and not rushed, after all it is something you may only do once in your life!
After the shoot
- Between 30-35 edited images will be delivered on a Usb stick.
- One A3 print of your favourite photograph.
- We offer a wide range of albums which can hold up to 20 prints (or more if required). See one of our most popular options here the Belissimo 30×30 cm with 12 sides that can be personalised with your name just for him (£300.00 designed, retouched and delivered in its own box).
A deposit of £100 is required when you book your shoot.
Half of the balance is due on the day of the shoot and other half when you will receive your gallery.
If you need to cancel your shoot we require 7 days notice, without this you will lose your deposit.
Payments can be made via Credit or Debit card, BACS transfer or cash (we don’t accept personal cheques or Amex)
Get in touch by filling in the contact form that you can find at the top of the site under the Contact Us tab or you can call me on 07473197929 or email me at email@example.com
Make up and hair provided by Corina Matei. You can find her HERE
Beautiful model Ana.
The beautiful bridal accessories were provided by Audrey Ashley Couture. You can find her HERE. Beautiful earrings were provided by Corina Matei, our talented make up artist.